Have an Idea For a Book or DVD?
Pendraig Publishing is always on the lookout for good books to publish, in the fields of Traditional Witchcraft, Wortcunning and Holistic Therapy. If you have a finished book or a treatment for a book you are writing, let us see it. We'll give you honest feedback, and if we like it, we'll offer you a contract.
Likewise, if you have made a video or DVD on the above subject matter - or have an outline for making one, we want to know. We are the creators of the Craftwise series of spellcrafting DVDs, and are interested in expanding the line of esoteric DVDs we sell under the imprint of Peter Paddon Productions.
Thank you for your interest in Pendraig Publishing. We accept submissions from first-time authors as well as from agents.
Our subject areas include the following:
- Traditional (non-Wiccan) Witchcraft
- Herblore (also called wortcunning, leechcraft and rootwork)
- Holistic Therapy - published under the Airmid Holistic Books imprint
- Pagan fiction
- Books for Pagan children
Your submission should include the following:
- Cover letter or email describing the submission and listing what is being sent
- An outline, which can be an annotated table of contents
- Author's bio, with emphasis on why you are qualified or able to write on the subject you have chosen, if the book is non-fiction
- The manuscript, if completed, as a Word document or a text file (Rich text or plain text)
- Sample chapters, if the work is not complete
- All quotes and passages from other sources must be referenced, and where necessary, written permission obtained. It is the author's responsibility to obtain permission to use work by other people
- Your contact information, including daytime phone number.
It is the author's responsibility to obtain and finance any artwork for the book (except cover art), unless a prior agreement has been made with Pendraig. All artwork should be submitted as hi-res JPEG, TIF or PSD files (300dpi minimum for interior, 600dpi for cover art).
Submissions for DVD titles should be in the form of a detailed treatment/outline. If we like the look of that, we'll contact you to arrange taking it further. We do consider completed projects, but still require a written treatment as the first step of the submission.
REMEMBER, SEND COPIES, NOT ORIGINALS
Submissins should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org